With herbs, nutrients and essential oils, MSM strengthens hair and restores elasticity. A rich supply of mucopolysaccharides and protein in our conditioners leaves hair soft, light and shiny. We avoid the use of sodium laurel sulfate, a cheap, harsh detergent often derived from petroleum and disguised in pseudo-natural products with the phrase “comes from coconuts.”
- Soft, shiny hair results from superior nutrition – but our great shampoos and conditioners will bring out your hair’s natural qualities like no other products.
- Our unique blend of oils, herbal extracts, and nutrients strengthens hair, restores elasticity and repairs split ends.
- MSM Shampoo contains a rich concentration of sulfur in the form of MSM for maximum benefits. 16 ounces.
Ingredients in MSM Shampoo and MSM Moisturizing Shampoo:
- Deionized Water
- Decyl Polyglucose
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Protein extract; extracts of Rosemary
- Fennel; Aloe Vera Gel; Tocopheryl Acetate
- Retinyl Palmitate
- Ascorbic Acid and Panthenol (Vitamins E, A, C and B5, respectively, in liposome forms); Grape Seed Extract
- Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
- Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Essential Oils
- MSM Moisturizing Shampoo is distinguished by a higher concentration of essential oils