- More international trials have been conducted on Coenzyme Q10 than on any drug. The result has been overwhelming support for CoQ10.
- Scores of major studies have shown marked benefits of CoQ10 supplementation. Low CoQ10 levels have been demonstrated in many people, as well as in individuals taking cholesterol-lowering drugs, which decrease levels of CoQ10.
- Ongoing studies are documenting the multiple benefits of 200 to 1200 mg per day of CoQ10.
- CoQ10 enhances energy production and is helpful in chronic fatigue or whenever energy is low. Athletes perform better when supplementing with CoQ10.
- CoQ10 is completely non-toxic and no side effects have been reported with high doses – only enhanced benefits.
Like all Dr. Ron’s products, our Coenzyme Q10 contains no additives whatsoever – no stearates or other lubricants, binders, fillers, coatings, flowing agents or other added ingredients of any kind. We “top off” our capsules with the synergistic natural ingredients tocotriene complex and hawthorne berry.