- Coenzyme Q10 is a key nutrient for cardiovascular health:
- CoQ10 enhances cellular energy production and is helpful in chronic fatigue or whenever energy is low. Athletes perform better when supplementing with CoQ10.
- Cholesterol-lowering drugs decrease an individual’s level of Coenzyme Q10 — supplementation has been shown to be beneficial in bringing those levels back up.
- Low Coenzyme Q10 levels are commonly found in individuals with coronary artery disease, as well as those who have suffered an acute heart attack.
- Scores of major studies have shown marked benefits of CoQ10 supplementation.
- We top off our CoQ10 capsules with synergistic natural ingredients: tocotriene complex in the 100 mg capsules, and hawthorn berry in the 200 mg and 400 mg capsules.
Like all Dr. Ron’s products, our Coenzyme Q10 contains no additives whatsoever – no stearates or other lubricants, binders, fillers, coatings, flowing agents or other added ingredients of any kind.
Gluten-free and dairy-free. Contains absolutely no wheat, soy, gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, shellfish, egg, peanut, tree nut, lactose or casein.