Neely Spence Gracey - Distance Runner
2016 Rio Olympic Team Hopeful
Sponsored by Dr. Ron's Ultra-Pure
- High School 2mile National Champ
- 8X NCAA Champion
- 4 NCAA DII Records
- Nationally Ranked in 2013: 13th in the 5k and 12th in the 10k
- 13th at the World XC Champs 2013
- Finished 9th in her debut at the 2016 Boston Marathon with a time of 2:35:00
- PR's from 800-10k
- Test longer distances (eventually marathon, but not for several years)
- Stay healthy
- Achieve National rankings
- Qualify and represent my country in various World Champs and Team USA events
- Bring honor and recognition to my sponsors and team
- Continue growing my coaching business so I can share my love of the sport with others
Dr. Ron's Products that Neely Takes:
Go to Dr. Ron's full product list to order these or any of Dr. Ron's other products.
What Neely Says about Dr. Ron's Products
"In the athletic world, there is so much negative attention surrounding vitamins and supplements, however, very little positive and helpful information can be found. As an endurance athlete, I am breaking down my body every day as I train to meet my goals. To keep my immune system strong, I rely on Dr. Ron's Additive Free Guaranteed Pure line of critical supplements. After struggling with injuries and Lyme's Disease, I am confident in my support of Dr. Ron's easily digested and quickly absorbed quality products. I am proud to have the opportunity to share with you a worry-free alternative to traditional vitamins because it really isn't worth the risk of contamination."
Follow Neely's Progress!
Neely Spence Gracey:
Follow Neely on
Follow Neely on
Hanson's Distance Project/Brooks Running
Our supplements contain
no magnesium stearateor other flowing agents, binders, lubricants,
coatings, fillers or other added ingredients of any kind.