Walkabout Australian Emu Oil
Walkabout Emu Oil is a life sustaining fat. A synergistic combination of nutrients assembled and balanced by nature. Nature’s best natural occurring source of vitamin K2 MK-4, the most nutritionally important form of K2. Vitamin K2 is a nutrient our ancestors ate in abundance and is lacking in our modern diets.
Unadulterated - all the factors and co-factors that nature deemed necessary for this fat to work at its optimal are left intact—nothing added in or taken out.
Walkabout Australian Emu Oil is the gold standard for emu oil.
The emu has survived on earth between 60-100 million years. It has the unique capability of storing nutrition and energy in its fat for when it is needed most:during drought, food and water shortages and the reproduction phase of each season.The male bird sits on the eggs for 54 days, he never gets up to eat or drink, all his nutritional requirements are met by his fat – direct absorption.
Nature is stronger than any human design
The ingredients within foods work synergistically; they work as teams to feed cells. Isolated and synthetic vitamins contain only a fraction of the vitamin complexes and lack the cofactors and micronutrients found in nature. Whole food and whole food supplements provide all these synergists, cofactors, vitamin complexes and energy that normally occur in food and make them work at their optimal. This cannot be duplicated in a laboratory.
At Walkabout Health Products great care has been taken to preserve all of the life supporting nutrients and components of this powerful synergy.
- Nutrient powerhouse for the whole family
- 100% pure and unadulterated
- Life sustaining fat
- Highly anti-inflammatory
- Unique synergy of nutrients
- Highest food source of naturally occurring Vitamin K2 MK-4: the most potent form of vitamin K2, believed to be
Dr. Weston Price’s prized “Activator X” in amounts 10 times greater than butter oil and ghee
- Activates nutritional profile of other nutrients
- Naturally occurring source of Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- Warm-blooded source of omega 3, 6, 7 and 9
- Contains all the Fat-Soluble vitamins: A, D3, E, K2
- High biological activity
- Ancient traditional use
- Select Australian emu genetics
- Available in convenient soft gel caps or liquid form
- Gentle on the stomach, no burping or aftertaste
- Registered with the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) in Australia
- Assembled and balanced by nature
- Omega 3, 6,7 and 9
- Vitamin K2 MK-4
- Vitamin D3
- Viatmin E
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA)
Mild and pleasant tasting, easy to take, no bitterness, aftertaste or burping