New Zealand Ox Bile
Bile is a fluid produced by the liver and stored in the gall bladder. When we eat, our bodies trigger the release of bile to aid in the digestion of fats.
Supplementation of bile from an animal source may be helpful if you are not producing enough on your own, have insufficient pancreatic enzymes or gastric acid, or your body’s stored supply of bile has become too thick.
Symptoms of improper fat digestion may include nausea, diarrhea, particularly foul smelling gas, unusual stool color, and/or sudden weight loss.
Each capsule provides 250 mg of pure New Zealand ox bile, complemented by 250 mg of bovine heart, rich in CoQ10, taurine, and magnesium.
- Dissolves dietary fats so that they can be more easily broken down by digestive enzymes
- Plays a key role in eliminating harmful fat-soluble substances like toxins, heavy metals, and excessive cholesterol.
- Provides protection from gut infections by producing immunoglobulin A (IgA).
- We extract our ox bile from New Zealand grass-fed, grass-finished, and inspected animals raised without the use of pesticides, hormones or antibiotics.
- New Zealand's strict government licensing, auditing and certification procedures mean that you can have 100% confidence in the origin, safety and effectiveness of our organs, glands, and extracts.