New from Dr. Ron’s Ultra-Pure
Doc’s Fifty-Plus Life Caps™ Anti-Aging Formula
Resveratrol, Coenzyme Q10 and DMG – 100 mg of each
- “Live to be 150…Can You Do It?” was an ABC News/Barbara Walters special that featured scientists talking about stunning new research on resveratrol and longevity. In one study discussed, published in the journal Nature in the fall of 2006, resveratrol increased the life expectancy of lab animals by over 40%, even when the mice were eating so much food that they got fat! Resveratrol is thought to be a key nutrient in understanding the aging process.
- Resveratrol, Red Wine and Blueberries: Resveratrol is a special polyphenol molecule in only a few plants, including red grapes and blueberries. Thus red wine is a source, but only in very small amounts when drunk in moderation. Blueberries, rich in other key nutrients as well, are the best food source of resveratrol.
- An Exciting Supplement. Resveratrol extracts have taken the anti-aging research community by storm, and may be the most important new supplement in years. Resveratrol is a potent antioxidant. The journal Cell recently published a study from the Institute of Genetics and Molecular and Cellular Biology in Illkirch, France, which reported that resveratrol doubled the athletic endurance of lab mice and controlled weight gain.
DMG and CoQ10
- We have combined resveratrol with two other key anti-aging nutrients to provide a practical, potent and affordable new cutting edge anti-aging formula. Ongoing studies are documenting the multiple benefits of CoQ10.
- Dimethylglycine is another completely safe, critical anti-aging nutrient we produce less of as we grow older. DMG improves circulation, modulates the immune system, and helps control blood sugar and triglyceride levels.
- We believe that adding Life Caps to a daily supplements regime can provide great benefits to anyone over fifty who is concerned about preserving their health.