Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body and is a key constituent of all connective tissues. Collagen provides the infrastructure of the musculoskeletal system, essential for mobility. Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein. These natural peptides are highly bio-available, digestible, and soluble in cold water. The intake of collagen ensures the cohesion, elasticity and regeneration of skin, hair, tendon, cartilage, bones, and joints.
Collagen is a natural and healthy ingredient that has been used for centuries. Collagen-rich foods are a large part of traditional diets. Our ancestors utilized whole-animal nutrition, which provided an abundant amount of collagen, the native form of gelatin. Over time, we have lost touch with this powerful healing superfood.
Collagen Peptides are sourced from pasture raised bovine hides from Brazil to ensure a natural, high quality, and sustainable source of the ancient nutritional powerhouse.
Collagen Peptide Benefits
- Promotes youthful skin, healthier hair, and stronger nails.
- Helps keep bones healthy and strong.
- Reduces joint pain and helps prevent joint degeneration.
- Contributes to a balanced diet and help maintain weight.
- Natural glycerin is anti-inflammatory and improves sleep quality.