New Zealand Bone Marrow
Red and yellow marrow is the spongy tissue contained within our bones. Red marrow is responsible for the production of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets. Yellow marrow aids in the storage of fat cells as a potential energy source when needed. Traditional diets typically incorporated bone broths as part of their daily regimen for its wide spectrum of trace minerals.
Supplementation of marrow may be particularly helpful if you suffer from fatigue or weakness, are susceptible to infections, have shortness of breath, bruise easily, or experience joint pain.
Each capsule provides 500 mg of pure New Zealand bovine bone marrow, complemented by 50 mg of bovine heart, rich in CoQ10, taurine, and magnesium.
- Packed with essential omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals. Also rich in calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc, selenium, magnesium and manganese.
- Enhance the immune system by improving white blood cell count.
- Support joint function with its naturally occurring glucosamine and collagen.
- Reduce inflammation with its glycine and conjugated linoleic acids (CLA’s).
- We extract our bone marrow from New Zealand grass-fed, grass-finished, and inspected animals raised without the use of pesticides, hormones or antibiotics.
- New Zealand's strict government licensing, auditing and certification procedures mean that you can have 100% confidence in the origin, safety and effectiveness of our organs, glands, and extracts.